Functions under the general direction of the Project Manager, Project Lead or Senior Business Analyst, performing analytical services pertaining to the Lines of Business with the purpose of developing solutions that may be either technical, business/operational, or service oriented on projects.
- Must have a minimum of five (5) years of business analysis experience working on data processing or business related projects; at least one (1) year of said experience must have been as a participant in a managed project.
- Must have experience in the development of business, technical, and administrative requirements for a project.
- Must have experience in the development of business and systems requirements and the use of traceability matrices in the support of project success.
- Must have an understanding of information technology fundamentals, project management fundamentals, and the system development life cycle.
- Must be able to analyze data and situations, identify and solve problems, reason logically, draw valid conclusions, and develop effective solutions.
- Must be able to apply creative thinking in the design of effective and efficient methods for processing data.
- Must be able to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with others.
- Must be able to work independently or in teams.
- Must communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with a variety of audience types using different communication channels including informal updates, formal
M Corp is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO). M Corp’s policy is to comply with all applicable federal, state, and local laws prohibiting employment discrimination. M Corp is committed to providing a work environment free from discrimination and harassment.
Apply for this Job Now • Back to Listings